Manchester United are preparing for a busy summer transfer window as several players are expected to both leave and join the club before the start of next season.
Several players have already been linked with a move to Old Trafford whilst a number of people could guess several of those that Jose Mourinho wants out.
The Daily Mail are today reporting that they know four of the players the boss wants sold over the summer, with the biggest surprise on the list being Paul Pogba.
They claim that Jose has run out of patience with the 25-year-old for his inconsistent performances and has been added to the list of those who can be sold this summer.
The French international’s performances in a United shirt have been typified in our past two games. He was our hero scoring a brace in the come-from-behind 3-2 victory in the derby more than a week ago, and then no showed in our 1-0 loss at home to West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.
Pogba only lasted 57 minutes against West Brom before he was replaced in a game that he lacked attacking thrust and decided to shoot from ridiculous positions on more than one occasion. He has not completed 90 minutes in seven of our last 11 games.
The Daily Mail go on to say that Anthony Martial, Daley Blind and Matteo Darmian are the other players who can leave this summer.
Martial has struggled for game time since the signing of Alexis Sanchez in January as the French forward also competes with Marcus Rashford for a place down the left wing.
Defenders Blind and Darmian have rarely seen game time since the turn of the year as the boss has been using Ashley Young at left-back with Luke Shaw as the backup. The Italian international is often used as Antonio Valencia’s backup at right-back but the club captain rarely misses a game.
- Tactical Analysis: Hugely encouraging signs in Ralf Rangnick’s debut against Crystal Palace
- Man Utd fans delighted with Fred’s stand-out display against Crystal Palace
- Ralf Rangnick heaps praise on Fred and Scott McTominay after Crystal Palace win
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace
- Who will Rangnick target in the transfer window?
- Man Utd fans react to Fred’s performance vs Arsenal
- Michael Carrick leaves Manchester United in wake of Arsenal win
- Manchester United vs Arsenal 3-2: Cristiano Ronaldo saves the day again
- Michael Carrick provides fresh injury update on Raphael Varane
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-3-1-2) vs Arsenal, Ronaldo and Maguire return