Manchester United are preparing for a busy summer transfer window as several players are expected to both leave and join the club before the start of next season.
Several players have already been linked with a move to Old Trafford whilst a number of people could guess several of those that Jose Mourinho wants out.
The Daily Mail are today reporting that they know four of the players the boss wants sold over the summer, with the biggest surprise on the list being Paul Pogba.
They claim that Jose has run out of patience with the 25-year-old for his inconsistent performances and has been added to the list of those who can be sold this summer.
The French international’s performances in a United shirt have been typified in our past two games. He was our hero scoring a brace in the come-from-behind 3-2 victory in the derby more than a week ago, and then no showed in our 1-0 loss at home to West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.
Pogba only lasted 57 minutes against West Brom before he was replaced in a game that he lacked attacking thrust and decided to shoot from ridiculous positions on more than one occasion. He has not completed 90 minutes in seven of our last 11 games.
The Daily Mail go on to say that Anthony Martial, Daley Blind and Matteo Darmian are the other players who can leave this summer.
Martial has struggled for game time since the signing of Alexis Sanchez in January as the French forward also competes with Marcus Rashford for a place down the left wing.
Defenders Blind and Darmian have rarely seen game time since the turn of the year as the boss has been using Ashley Young at left-back with Luke Shaw as the backup. The Italian international is often used as Antonio Valencia’s backup at right-back but the club captain rarely misses a game.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Alejandro Garnacho’s market value skyrockets but Man Utd unlikely to cash in on prodigious forward
- Manchester United midfielder Sofyan Amrabat was hours away from joining Liverpool this summer, set to join Sports Entertainment Group
- Jadon Sancho deactivates Instagram account following exile from Man United facilities
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe restructuring his offer to buy Man Utd
- Phil Jones studying to become a sports director and doing his coaching badges with Manchester United
- Jorge Mendes spoke to Man Utd regarding Joao Felix before Barcelona move
- Alejandro Garnacho has big point to prove vs Crystal Palace tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Man Utd watching Javi Guerra every game, classify him as a top player