Manchester United travel to Wembley Stadium on Wednesday evening to take on Tottenham Hotspur in the capital.
We head into the game with a three-point lead over Chelsea in third place and eight ahead of Mauricio Pochettino’s side who are currently outside the top four looking in.
Jose Mourinho is currently experiencing a good spell of clean health as most of the first team squad are fit and available for our trip to North London.
Speaking to MUTV on Monday the boss confirmed that there have been no new injuries picked up during or since our 4-0 win at Yeovil Town in the FA Cup fourth round on Friday night.
This means that the only absentees for Wednesday’s game continue to be Eric Bailly and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
“We have no more injuries. It was a tough match at Yeovil, a difficult match, difficult conditions, but everything is good.”
The boss went on to say this gives him a selection headache:
“Sure. The real headache is when you don’t have the players, so when you have so many injuries then you are in trouble. When almost everybody is available and the quality is high, these are the good problems to have.”
Manchester United have made an excellent start to 2018 with five victories from five, keeping a clean sheet in all outings.
Alexis Sanchez is set to make his Premier League debut for us in this game after starring in our win on Friday in the FA Cup. The Chilean has already scored against Tottenham this season – during Arsenal’s 2-0 win in the North London derby back in November.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Alejandro Garnacho’s market value skyrockets but Man Utd unlikely to cash in on prodigious forward
- Manchester United midfielder Sofyan Amrabat was hours away from joining Liverpool this summer, set to join Sports Entertainment Group
- Jadon Sancho deactivates Instagram account following exile from Man United facilities
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe restructuring his offer to buy Man Utd
- Phil Jones studying to become a sports director and doing his coaching badges with Manchester United
- Jorge Mendes spoke to Man Utd regarding Joao Felix before Barcelona move
- Alejandro Garnacho has big point to prove vs Crystal Palace tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Man Utd watching Javi Guerra every game, classify him as a top player