There have been requests for a fantasy football league to be setup in the comments, so I thought I’d do it. I just wasn’t sure if it would keep up the attention span of people for an entire season, but hey, if there are prizes to be won, then I guess that is enough motivation.
Anyway, here is how you join:
1. Visit fantasy.premierleague.com and sign in (if you’ve never registered at the site before, click here to register). Depending on your account history, you might need to add your team and pick your team colors before moving to the next step.
2. After logging in click the ‘Leagues’ link in the left navigation panel, enter the Red Rants league code: 303689-66861 in the ‘Join a League’ text box and click the ‘Join League’ button.
There is only one prize which is USD $200. Ok, it’s not enough to pay for your summer vacation but it’s still handy money to buy some cool electronic gadget.
And if you want more money, then you can also join the Soccerlens fantasy league. (You can be part of both leagues.)
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns
- Antony proves his worth with fantastic Man Utd performance vs Chelsea
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Player ratings as McTominay powers the Red Devils to sixth
- Full confirmed line-ups: Man Utd vs Chelsea
- Andre Onana reveals why his Manchester United teammates call him ‘the boss’