Gareth Southgate has officially named his 26-man squad for the European Championship which is scheduled to commence on June 11.
Four Manchester United players including Harry Maguire, Marcus Rashford, Dean Henderson and Luke Shaw have been included by Southgate.
Mason Greenwood was forced to withdraw due to the injury which forced him out of the Under-21 European Championship in March.
Jesse Lingard is another United player who has failed to cement a spot in Southgate’s squad.
The 28-year old midfielder played an instrumental role in taking West Ham United to sixth position in the Premier League this past season.
But due to fierce competition for places, the manager has opted not to call him up for the tournament.
England’s Euro 2020 squad in full:
- Ralf Rangnick confirms two Man Utd starters vs West Ham United
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele tempted by Man Utd move
- Will Jesse Lingard move to Newcastle or Tottenham this transfer window?
- Man Utd cool down interest in Denis Zakaria
- Man Utd may not approve Ralf Rangnick’s wish to sign Amadou Haidara
- Juventus in direct contact with Man Utd over Anthony Martial loan deal
- Man Utd receive Martial-Dembele swap proposal from Barcelona
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Brentford
- Ralf Rangnick provides injury update on three Man Utd stars