Jadon Sancho is ready to leave Manchester United in January after failing to settle his differences with Erik ten Hag in showdown talks.
The Daily Star claims Sancho is expected to secure a loan deal elsewhere, with a view to making a permanent exit from Old Trafford next summer.
Ten Hag questioned Sancho’s attitude in training after leaving him out of the squad to face Arsenal.
The 23-year-old refuted his manager’s comments, claiming he had been made a ‘scapegoat’.
Jadon Sancho is running out of time
The England international was considered one of the brightest talents in world football a couple of years ago.
Man United engaged in a year-long transfer saga to sign him from Borussia Dortmund in a £73 million deal in 2021.
The United supporters have given him enough time to showcase his worth, but Sancho has failed to deliver.
Ten Hag has backed him several times. He even designed a personal development plan for the England international last year.
Sancho was allowed to spend two months away from the first-team squad to focus on his physical and mental fitness.
The winger had no right to go after his manager and publicly label him a liar. He has gone too far this time.
He must improve his fractured relationship with Ten Hag if he wants a future at Man United.
Cristiano Ronaldo went after the Dutchman publicly and was soon shown the exit door.
Ronaldo is a club legend, yet the Red Devils backed their manager.
The decision to move on from Sancho would be a sensible move by the club.
- 3 goals in last 4 meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday
- Barcelona manager Xavi picks Marcus Rashford as one of the most difficult players to stop
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return