Manchester United have agreed a deal with Borussia Dortmund to sign Jadon Sancho this summer.
According to Fabrizio Romano, the Red Devils will pay €90 million with other add-ons.
The personal terms and agent’s fee was never an issue as they had been agreed beforehand.
The 21-year old is expected to sign a five-year contract that will keep him at Old Trafford until 2026.
The journalist also revealed that the official announcement will be made once the medicals are completed.
Red Rants View
It seems like this long transfer saga is finally coming to a close.
United have been interested in acquiring the England international’s services for more than a year now.
Sancho is one of the brightest young prospects in the world and he is expected to light up the Premier League next season.
During his time at Borussia Dortmund, the young winger scored 50 goals and provided 64 assists in 137 games.
Even though Sancho can play at any of the attacking positions, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will utilise him on the right flank.
The Red Devils finished second in the Premier League last year and will be hoping to push Manchester City for the title next season.
This will be a great acquisition for United, but they need more if they are to bridge the gap to City.
They must bring an established centre-back to partner Harry Maguire at the heart of the defence.
- Wayne Rooney says senior Man Utd players need to get Marcus Rashford fired up
- Amad Diallo reacts to Sofyan Amrabat’s performance as Manchester United book spot in FA Cup quarter-finals
- Alan Shearer reacts to Antony’s performance vs Nottingham Forest
- Diogo Dalot impresses for Man Utd in FA Cup win at Nottingham Forest
- Man United player ratings vs Nottingham Forest: Casemiro keeps silverware hopes alive for the Red Devils
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Antony starts
- Former Manchester United ace John O’Shea assumes interim charge of Ireland
- Manchester United are keen on signing Ajax goalkeeper Diant Ramaj
- Man Utd are possible destination for Atalanta star Giorgio Scalvini
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Williams set to sign new contract