Bruno Fernandes has lauded Christian Eriksen for allowing him to become more effective this season.
The Danish midfielder has been a revelation since he arrived this summer.
He has appeared in every game for Manchester United this season and contributed with two assists.
Speaking to ManUtd.com, Fernandes heaped praise on the former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder.
He said, “It’s really good to play with Christian – he’s a player that can find the passes, find the pockets and make my game easier because he finds me when I move between the lines.
“It’s something that’s not easy to do. I’m really happy to have him on the team because, as I’ve said before, he’s a quality player.
“He’s a player who’s showed in the past that he has really good qualities in the Premier League, in the Italian league, even for his national team.”
United fans are excited about the connection the duo have established.
Erik ten Hag has used Eriksen deeper, where he can play the role of an orchestrator.
By contrast, Fernandes prefers to penetrate the penalty box. He looks to make runs behind defenders to stretch the backline.
Eriksen has an excellent eye for a pass and often tries to find the Portuguese.
Having two creative players in different positions is helping Ten Hag to move the ball forward quickly.
United travel to Etihad Stadium this weekend to face reigning champions Manchester City.
The midfield duo will have a vital role to play if United want to get a positive result out of this fixture.
- Man Utd really like Juventus star Gleison Bremer, will cost at least €70m
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe finally completes purchase of minority stake in Manchester United
- Man Utd star Casemiro open to Saudi Arabia move, interest remains valid
- Man Utd pressing to sign Gleison Bremer, strongly targeting summer deal
- Chelsea beat Manchester United to the signing of Sam Jewell
- Man United spending power to be limited this summer amid PSR concerns
- Wan-Bissaka out for two to four weeks with fresh injury but Mount close to availability
- Manchester United could rival Liverpool for Crystal Palace centre-back Marc Guehi if Dan Ashworth can be appointed in time
- Manchester United table offer for Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe
- Manchester United won’t pay £20m for Newcastle director Dan Ashworth