Cristiano Ronaldo has been under intense speculation of an £88 million transfer to Juventus in recent weeks.
As the days go by it seems more and more likely that the Italian giants are going to make a shock swoop for the Real Madrid superstar.
Many are starting to assume the 33-year-old is going to spend next season playing in front of 42,000 at the Allianz Stadium in Turin.
Bizarrely, a family photo Ronaldo Tweeted on Monday had fans reacting as if he was cryptically announcing his transfer to Juventus. Simply because his son was wearing a black t-shirt with a white hashtag.
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) July 9, 2018
Manchester United have been linked with re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo for a number of years now but there’s no suggestion that Jose Mourinho is going to hijack Juventus’ apparent move for the forward this summer.
There has been plenty of speculation that Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Real Madrid over the past few years, and given that he has won the Champions League on an incredible four occasions, and La Liga twice – what’s left for him to do in the Spanish capital? Instead, a transfer to Juventus gives him the opportunity to become the first player in history to win Premier League, La Liga and Serie A titles. What’s stopping him moving to Italy?
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns
- Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United preparing to sign a new centre-back in 2024
- Man Utd interested in signing Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in January
- Erik ten Hag confirms double boost for Crystal Palace clash but defensive duo injured
- Manchester United announce Antony’s comeback amid physical assault allegations