Owen Hargreaves seems quite keen on making his return to the United first team — desperate, even, but in a good way — so much that he thinks he’ll probably pass out when he returns.
“It will be an amazing feeling to run out at Old Trafford again. I’ll be so excited I’ll probably pass out. I just want to be part of it again, to be available and healthy. I can’t wait to be involved. I want to be able to pull on the shirt and have an effect on games. I just want to compete in matches, work with the coaches to improve my game and become a better player. I want a good season to repay the faith shown in me by the United fans.”
Love the player, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed till I see him get a run of matches.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause