Manchester United youngster Facundo Pellistri has no shortage of European suitors lining up to secure his services on a temporary deal.
Villarreal, PSV Eindhoven, and OGC Nice have already been touted as possible destinations for the 22-year-old attacker.
Matteo Moretto reports that La Liga relegation battlers Granada have joined the race for the exciting winger who is poised to exit United this month.
Granada have already reached out to Pellistri’s camp to discuss a potential loan move and are expected to contact United in the next few days.
Pellistri may be struggling for first-team minutes at Old Trafford this season, but he remains a hot prospect across Europe.
He has made 14 appearances across all competitions for United this season but has only featured in Erik ten Hag’s starting line-up three times.
The youngster has only enjoyed 90 minutes of football once this season, coming in the 3-0 victory over Crystal Palace in the Carabao Cup third round.
A loan exit to Granada could be pivotal in aiding his development ahead of forcing his way into Ten Hag’s plans or securing a permanent move away from United.
Pellistri is no stranger to Spanish football, having spent the 2021/22 season on loan at Alaves, where he made 23 appearances in all competitions.
His initial 18-month spell on loan in La Liga preceded his United debut, which finally came at the start of 2023, more than two years after joining the club from Uruguayan Primera Division club Penarol in October 2020.
Pellistri will undoubtedly have one eye on establishing himself in United’s first team, and getting some first-team minutes under his belt could be crucial in realising those dreams.
There are also reports that United have offered the versatile attacker in a swap deal for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Morten Hjulmand, with Ten Hag eager to bolster his midfield ranks this month.
- Gleison Bremer shows why Man Utd want to sign him this summer
- Erik ten Hag sends clear warning to Antony with last-gasp substitution vs Fulham
- Antonio Valencia slams Manchester United’s performance against Fulham
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants to sign Luton Town’s Ross Barkley to replace Casemiro
- Maguire impresses in Manchester United’s disappointing 2-1 defeat against Fulham
- Bruno Fernandes must step up for Man Utd in Champions League pursuit
- Andre Onana impresses for Man Utd in disappointing Fulham defeat
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Fulham, Forson starts
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Fulham, Forson starts up front
- Omari Forson set for full Premier League debut after Rasmus Hojlund injury blow