Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood is set to move to La Liga club Getafe on loan, according to The Athletic.
The Red Devils confirmed that Greenwood would leave Old Trafford last week following a six-month internal investigation.
His career took a massive downturn in January 2022 after the leaked images and videos relating to the abuse of a young woman hit the headlines.
Charges of attempted rape, controlling and coercive behaviour and assault occasioning actual bodily harm were dropped in February this year.
Greenwood has denied the alleged offences.
Lazio were considering a move for the 21-year-old but failed to get the deal done before the conclusion of the Italian transfer window.
However, the England international is set to head to Spain to revive his career.
If Getafe fail to complete the transfer in time, Greenwood will be forced to explore other options.
Saudi Arabia remains a possible destination as the Saudi Pro League transfer window remains open until September 7.
Turkish club Besiktas are also touted as a possible destination for the youngster.
Man United have announced the signing of midfielder Sofyan Amrabat from Fiorentina.
He will be the final arrival of the summer transfer window following Altay Bayindir from Fenerbahce and Sergio Reguilon (loan) from Tottenham Hotspur.
Veteran defender Jonny Evans also signed a one-year contract with the Old Trafford club a few hours earlier.
- Erik ten Hag must pair Sofyan Amrabat with Kobbie Mainoo in midfield vs Bayern
- ‘3-0 looks like a good result’: Gary Neville reacts after Man Utd’s loss to Bournemouth
- Manchester United eyeing RB Leipzig forward Lois Openda ahead of January transfer window
- Erik ten Hag must start Raphael Varane in must-win UCL game vs Bayern
- Manchester United monitoring Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips ahead of potential move, Erik ten Hag a huge fan
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action