Fancy seeing your favourite chant or slogan in letters six feet tall on a poster in the centre of Manchester? Well now is your big chance!
www.cityutd.com offers one lucky fan of Manchester United, and another of Manchester City the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have their own words displayed on a giant billboard in Manchester.
The poster will be located at Deansgate and will show rival fans’ slogans or chants in giant letters in the build-up to the eagerly-anticipated Manchester City v Manchester United derby on Saturday 17th April. Your words could inspire your team to the victory they so desperately want over their most fierce rivals.
With a range of designs available you can really personalise your poster, and even send it to friends and family. All submissions will be hosted on www.cityutd.com, where visitors will be able to rate each poster in order to reward one lucky fan of each club the honour of having their slogan/chant as the centre of attention in Manchester.
Designing your poster can take as little as two minutes so visit www.cityutd.com and do your bit for your club.
- Newcastle United lining up summer deal for Man Utd midfielder Scott McTominay
- Man Utd may not sign Harry Kane amid fresh Tottenham stance
- Marcus Rashford withdraws from England squad through injury
- Man United could persuade RB Salzburg & RB Leipzig to cancel Benjamin Sesko deal by paying higher fee
- Man Utd lagging behind in Jude Bellingham transfer race
- Former Manchester United target Ismaila Sarr set to leave Watford this summer
- Man Utd reminded why they should sign Joao Palhinha this summer
- Roy Keane blasts Man Utd performance against Fulham
- 16: Man Utd star has outscored club’s top transfer target in 2023
- ‘You never know’: Frenkie de Jong reacts when asked about joining Man Utd this summer