Fancy seeing your favourite chant or slogan in letters six feet tall on a poster in the centre of Manchester? Well now is your big chance!
www.cityutd.com offers one lucky fan of Manchester United, and another of Manchester City the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have their own words displayed on a giant billboard in Manchester.
The poster will be located at Deansgate and will show rival fans’ slogans or chants in giant letters in the build-up to the eagerly-anticipated Manchester City v Manchester United derby on Saturday 17th April. Your words could inspire your team to the victory they so desperately want over their most fierce rivals.
With a range of designs available you can really personalise your poster, and even send it to friends and family. All submissions will be hosted on www.cityutd.com, where visitors will be able to rate each poster in order to reward one lucky fan of each club the honour of having their slogan/chant as the centre of attention in Manchester.
Designing your poster can take as little as two minutes so visit www.cityutd.com and do your bit for your club.
- Wayne Rooney says senior Man Utd players need to get Marcus Rashford fired up
- Amad Diallo reacts to Sofyan Amrabat’s performance as Manchester United book spot in FA Cup quarter-finals
- Alan Shearer reacts to Antony’s performance vs Nottingham Forest
- Diogo Dalot impresses for Man Utd in FA Cup win at Nottingham Forest
- Man United player ratings vs Nottingham Forest: Casemiro keeps silverware hopes alive for the Red Devils
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Antony starts
- Former Manchester United ace John O’Shea assumes interim charge of Ireland
- Manchester United are keen on signing Ajax goalkeeper Diant Ramaj
- Man Utd are possible destination for Atalanta star Giorgio Scalvini
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Williams set to sign new contract