Our friends over at Subside Sports have been lightening quick in getting the new Carlos Tevez shirt ready for us. Thanks Simon.
It’s bloody expensive to be honest (almost Â£58 with the P/L Champions sleeve patches) but it fkn Tevez, dammit. I’m still a bit numb after thinking about the havoc the Tevez-Rooney-Ronaldo-Anderson-Nani axis could cause (with Rossi due to come back in 2 years, of course).
I’m not going to pick it up at this point as I’m probably going for a Carrick kit this season – perhaps next year when the kit’s a bit better 🙂
Anyway, if you’re interested, you can buy it here:
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause