Football Manager 2011 is going to be out in the shops from November 5th, 2010 and it is going to be the best FM of all. Lots of new features such as real-time contract negotiations for a more realistic deal with agents, a brand new set-piece creator and a completely refurbished training system.
One thing I’m going to make sure in FM 11 is that Wayne Rooney stays at Manchester United! If he wants to leave in the game as well, offering him higher wages and winning the title every year should do the trick. If that doesn’t work either, I will at least make sure that he doesn’t stay in England and not sell him to Real Madrid. It will be sad though if the game starts with Rooney trying to leave United.
Get the free Football Manager 2011 demo
Today, 21st October marks the date when you can get your hands on a demo of FM 11. The official demo is set to launch tomorrow (22nd October) but Mirror Football allows you to claim their free download code today.
Mirror Football Goals
Mirror Football Goals is a free, Facebook-based fantasy 5-a-side football game built in association with Renault. Pick your team, set up your mini-league and invite your friends. Get started now!
This is a sponsored post.
- Man Utd suffer transfer blow as Joshua Zirkzee wants to stay in Serie A
- Man Utd set to battle it out with Tottenham to land Bayer Leverkusen star Odion Kossounou
- Jeremie Frimpong is the most serious target for Man Utd, impressed by his performances
- Ratcliffe outlines three-year plan to knock Man City and Liverpool off their perch
- Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw set to miss the rest of the season
- Is Ashford’s United Arrival Now Simply A Matter Of Time?
- Wayne Rooney identifies Manchester United’s biggest issue right now
- Manchester United invite Gary Neville to help regenerate Old Trafford and surrounding area
- Manchester United’s FA Cup chances – can Hojlund fire the Red Devils to a trophy this season?
- Jadon Sancho struggles in Dortmund’s Champions League draw against PSV