Anthony Martial and Donny van de Beek will be allowed to leave Manchester United if the right bids come through this summer.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is preparing a squad that can challenge for silverware in the upcoming campaign.
The Red Devils have been without a trophy for the last four years and are eager to break the drought this season.
Solskjaer has stressed the importance of bolstering the squad in this transfer window.
Jadon Sancho, Raphael Varane and Declan Rice have been linked with a move to Old Trafford this summer.
With new arrivals imminent, Solskjaer will sanction a few departures.
According to ESPN, when agents made enquiries about Martial and van de Beek, they were told that ‘every player has a realistic valuation’.
Even though the manager has insisted that he does not see many departures, realistic offers could prompt United to sell fringe players.
Martial had a great 2019/20 season, bagging 17 goals and six assists in 32 Premier League games.
However, he failed to replicate that form last season, with injuries severely limiting his impact.
By contrast, van de Beek was available for most of the season but failed to break into the starting line-up.
If Paul Pogba extends his current contract with United, van de Beek’s future at Old Trafford will come under serious scrutiny.
Having said that, pulling the plug on the 24-year old midfielder’s time at United after just one season wouldn’t be a great decision.
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-3-1-2) vs Arsenal, Ronaldo and Maguire return
- Tactical Analysis: What Ralf Rangnick’s Manchester United could look like
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Man Utd vs Arsenal
- Man Utd fans praise Fred’s midfield performance in Chelsea draw
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea vs Man Utd
- Man Utd could be without seven players for Chelsea clash
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Chelsea
- ‘Carrick’s at the wheel’: Jamie Carragher aims dig at Rio Ferdinand after Man Utd beat Villarreal
- Man Utd fans hail David de Gea’s performance vs Villarreal
- Michael Carrick delivers verdict on Manchester United’s win over Villarreal