United are a top priced 1.65 with bet365 to win their away game at Fulham and everything suggests they will do just that.
Sir Alex’s men have have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League away games (W8 D2 L1) and have won five and lost none of their last league matches against the Cottagers.
They also totally outplayed Fulham when beating them 4-1 in the FA Cup a week ago, and hammered them 5-0 in the corresponding fixture last season.
Wayne Rooney scored in the FA Cup win over them and he bagged a brace in the 2-1 win over Southampton in midweek to take his tally to four in four since he returned from injury.
He is a striker who goes on streaks and needs keeping onside when in-from, and the standout 2.38 with Boylesports about him scoring anytime looks an absolute steal as he has also scored four in his last four league appearances against Fulham.
Wazza can also be backed at a juicy looking 5.5 in the first goalscorer market with Boylesports and that looks better value than backing Robin van Persie at around the 3.75 mark.
I fully expect United to tear the Fulham defence apart, and it’s worth noting that the home side have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 games.
I think they will be quick out of the blocks and backing them at 2.5 with Blue Square in the HT/FT market looks a decent bet.
united to win to nil looks well worth considering at the 3.8 on offer with Coral, and I fancy them to win 4-0 or 5-0.
Those scorelines can be backed at a whopping 26 and 81 respectively with Blue Square.
- Victor Osimhen’s agent has received calls from Man Utd but Napoli firm on price tag
- Manchester United in talks to sign Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund and Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani
- Ajax and Edson Alvarez are Man Utd’s best bet for moving on Donny van de Beek
- Man Utd identify Moussa Diaby as Anthony Martial’s heir – Report
- Manchester United: Rangers in advanced talks to sign Jack Butland on free transfer
- How Man Utd Could Line Up For the 2023/24 Premier League Season
- Man Utd ready to hand £10m pay-off to Harry Maguire ahead of possible West Ham move
- Man Utd interested in signing Dusan Vlahovic as Juventus set asking price
- Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount agrees terms with Man Utd ahead of likely transfer
- Anthony Elanga price drop shows Man Utd’s desperation to shift unwanted players