The Premier League have confirmed a fresh date for Manchester United’s trip to Brighton & Hove Albion.
The Red Devils were initially scheduled to face the Seagulls on March 19, but the game was postponed due to both clubs being involved in the FA Cup quarter-final.
It was widely expected that the match would be rescheduled for the first week of May and the Premier League have now formally confirmed the same via an update.
The Red Devils will now travel to the Amex Stadium to face the Seagulls on May 4. The game will kick off at 8pm GMT and is set to be broadcasted on Sky Sports.
Meanwhile, United’s clash against West Ham United has been rescheduled as a result.
The club were initially due to visit the London Stadium on May 6 but the game has been pushed back by 24 hours to accommodate the midweek Brighton encounter.
Hence, United’s clash against the Hammers will kick off at 7pm GMT on Sunday, May 7. BT Sport will have the telecasting rights for the club’s visit of east London.
Elsewhere, the Premier League still have to confirm a fresh date for United’s home clash against Chelsea.
The match was initially due to be played on April 22, but has been postponed as United have an FA Cup semi-final date against Brighton in the same weekend.
If United go all the way in the FA Cup and Europa League, the game against Chelsea will most certainly be played on either May 23 or 24. This should be announced soon.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Kim Min-jae remains Man Utd’s top centre-back target, verbal offer already made
- Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea ready to snub Saudi Pro League offer for Old Trafford stay
- Man Utd target Benjamin Pavard allowed to leave Bayern immediately, price tag revealed
- AS Monaco centre-back Axel Disasi one step away from joining Manchester United
- Manchester United want €20m for Anthony Elanga as RB Leipzig open talks
- Tottenham and West Ham offered chance to sign Man Utd captain Harry Maguire
- Sheikh Jassim submits fifth bid for Manchester United
- Man United monitoring Ligue 1 if they fail to land Min-jae with Maguire due to discuss his future with Ten Hag next week
- ‘Very soon’: Man Utd could move forward with bid for Porto goalkeeper Diogo Costa
- Napoli star Kim Min-jae already home with suitcases ‘ready to go to Man Utd’