With Champions League action safely out of the way, United fans can now look forward to the big game on Sunday. Yes, it’s the Manchester derby and after last Saturday, when United overcame an early goal and a sending off to thrash Tottenham 3-1 at White Hart Lane and City humbled Arsenal with a 4-2 beating at Eastlands, this Sunday promises to be a cracking game.
And if you haven’t secured tickets for the game yet, this is your lucky day.
Red Rants have teamed up with Betfair, new official betting partners for Manchester United, to give away two pairs of tickets, for FREE, to the Sunday game.
To enter the competition all you have to do is to click HERE to open a Betfair account and fund it with £25. You will then automatically be entered into the draw to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Manchester derby, where you could be enjoying the beating United hand out to their City rivals from the East Stand.
What’s more, there’s no danger of losing your money, because when you open a Betfair account and bet £25, you will receive another £25 if your initial bet loses. You’ll also have access to a great betting account, where on average you will find the odds to be 20% better than at regular bookmakers and have the opportunity to make both Back and Lay bets.
If you’ve any questions regarding how Betfair works, or the competition, then a representative of the company will be on hand to answer any queries. Just add your question to the comments section below.
To enter the competition you need to SIGN UP to Betfair and fund your account before midnight on Thursday. We will be announcing the winners here on Friday afternoon.
So have a bet on United to beat City and then maybe you’ll be there in person to witness your bet proving successful. Good luck!
Remember, the competition is open only till Thursday midnight.
Update: The winners have been announced: Joseph Brown-Pobee and Mark Dobson-Hill, congratulations!
- Where do Manchester United Under 18s stand in the league table after their latest game?
- Loan Watch: Debuts for Bernard and McNeill, Mejbri bags assist
- Man Utd without six players for Leeds clash after triple injury blow
- Louis Saha backs Man Utd to sign Harry Kane and win the Premier League
- Manchester United vs Leeds United: Premier League preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Man Utd have identified Victor Osimhen as target with Harry Kane deal unlikely
- Man Utd made £100m bid for Declan Rice last summer, West Ham set fresh asking price
- Man Utd very attentive over Yannick Carrasco’s situation at Atletico Madrid
- Man Utd in advanced contract talks with Diogo Dalot amid Barcelona interest
- Could Kobbie Mainoo make his league debut for Manchester United in the absence of star midfielders?