Summer times can be happy times for some, but not quite the same for the football fan. So here we have something to cheer you up just a bit. In this column we will feature lookalikes of Man United players. We can’t promise you about being regular with them, but we’ll keep them coming in as and when we find some good ones along the way.
While we hope this kind of thing will cheer you up, there is also the odd grouch we have to insure against so here is the mandatory disclaimer: We are not responsible if you don’t find this funny, and will be pleased if you liked them. So on that hypocritical note, let’s get on with it.
Today we have a look alike of Nani. Here’s the clue: He loves his crotch, he loves children and he is very famous! (The last one was a bad clue, but the first two are enough.) Picture after the jump… (A sorry for people reading this off feed readers)
And the lookalike is… *drum roll*
[Big thanks to our reader Kiran for the pic]
Who else but Michael Jackson.
I told you he loves kids, didn’t I? 🙂
Anger to be directed in the comments please.
- Erik ten Hag gives advice to Garnacho and Pellistri on Manchester United opportunities
- PSV Eindhoven interested in signing Man Utd forward Anthony Elanga
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Reading, Garnacho and Pellistri start
- “I’m not Harry Potter” – Erik ten Hag outlines real reasons for Marcus Rashford’s resurgence
- Anthony Elanga and Facundo Pellistri to stay at Manchester United
- Denzel Dumfries’ agent pushing Man Utd to finalise summer transfer
- How Man Utd could sign Everton wonderkid this summer
- Man Utd can sign RB Leipzig star Dani Olmo for €70m this summer
- Manchester United vs Reading: FA Cup preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Erik ten Hag confirms fresh Man Utd concern ahead of Reading clash