Manchester United forward Jadon Sancho has no way back at the club and will leave when the transfer window reopens, according to Fabrizio Romano.
The England international is currently suspended by the Red Devils following his public outburst towards manager Erik ten Hag after the Arsenal game.
Back then, Ten Hag revealed that Sancho was dropped from the squad due to his poor attitude in training which did not go well with the attacker.
The 23-year-old said that the manager was lying to the media and he was being made a scapegoat.
Speaking exclusively to The United Stand, Romano has now revealed that there is no way back for Sancho and he is 99.9 per cent certain to leave.
The reputed journalist added that Sancho will explore every option available to him.
Meanwhile, Romano revealed that there is no truth to the speculation linking Antony with a winter exit.
Romano clarified that the duo share the same agent and there is nothing in the story. United plan to keep Antony until the end of the season at least.
Sancho looks set to leave United in January
The former Dortmund man has been banished from the first-team training ground and he has been working with the Under 18 squad in recent weeks.
The €32 million-rated star has shown no remorse for his statement on the manager and the club appear to have made the decision to offload him at the turn of the year.
With huge wages involved, Sancho may not leave on a permanent transfer. It could be an initial loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the campaign.
Juventus and Borussia Dortmund are said to be interested while there could be offers from Saudi Arabia too. Sancho is reluctant to leave European football for now.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Erik ten Hag must pair Sofyan Amrabat with Kobbie Mainoo in midfield vs Bayern
- ‘3-0 looks like a good result’: Gary Neville reacts after Man Utd’s loss to Bournemouth
- Manchester United eyeing RB Leipzig forward Lois Openda ahead of January transfer window
- Erik ten Hag must start Raphael Varane in must-win UCL game vs Bayern
- Manchester United monitoring Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips ahead of potential move, Erik ten Hag a huge fan
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action