£20,000 fine. Four match ban. Two of them being suspended ones.
Also, he has to give up his car, and his house for a year. Go to an island, and survive for a month along with other famous British celebrities. He is banned from drinking wine for the rest of his life. And will have to listen to Alan Shearer’s rendition of Baa Baa Black Sheep for five hours. Daily.
Ok, I made the second paragraph up. But the first one is real. Here, have a look. Offered without further comment.
- ‘He makes my game easier’ – Bruno Fernandes full of praise for Eriksen
- Diogo Dalot hoping for a new Man United contract with Europe’s elite clubs eyeing up transfer
- Manchester United midfielder gives verdict on Ronaldo’s performance after Portugal’s 1-0 defeat
- Ben Foster advises Jude Bellingham to join Manchester United
- Manchester United: Shaw and Ferdinand back Maguire after England horror show
- Cody Gakpo’s form could reignite interest from Manchester United in January
- Tyrell Malacia stars against Belgium to cement Manchester United place ahead of Shaw
- Michael Carrick praises Manchester United’s summer signing Christian Eriksen
- Manchester United should move on from Cristiano Ronaldo in January
- Manchester United should be half-owned by ‘real fans’, says Eric Cantona