£20,000 fine. Four match ban. Two of them being suspended ones.
Also, he has to give up his car, and his house for a year. Go to an island, and survive for a month along with other famous British celebrities. He is banned from drinking wine for the rest of his life. And will have to listen to Alan Shearer’s rendition of Baa Baa Black Sheep for five hours. Daily.
Ok, I made the second paragraph up. But the first one is real. Here, have a look. Offered without further comment.
- ‘He’s unstoppable’: Erik ten Hag defends Man Utd winger Antony
- Fresh injury concerns for Ten Hag as Varane, Fernandes & Maguire could miss Forest match
- Man Utd consider Antonio Silva as ideal candidate to strengthen their defence
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Man United players requested Sunday off after Fulham loss
- Incoming Man United CEO Omar Berrada already meeting senior executives while on gardening leave
- ‘He’s available’: Erik ten Hag confirms Casemiro is fit to face Nottingham Forest
- Simone Inzaghi on Manchester United radar as enquiries made over Italian manager
- Eric Ramsay leaves Manchester United to become Minnesota head coach
- Man Utd prepared to listen to offers for Antony, willing to cut their losses