£20,000 fine. Four match ban. Two of them being suspended ones.
Also, he has to give up his car, and his house for a year. Go to an island, and survive for a month along with other famous British celebrities. He is banned from drinking wine for the rest of his life. And will have to listen to Alan Shearer’s rendition of Baa Baa Black Sheep for five hours. Daily.
Ok, I made the second paragraph up. But the first one is real. Here, have a look. Offered without further comment.
- Where do Manchester United Under 18s stand in the league table after their latest game?
- Loan Watch: Debuts for Bernard and McNeill, Mejbri bags assist
- Man Utd without six players for Leeds clash after triple injury blow
- Louis Saha backs Man Utd to sign Harry Kane and win the Premier League
- Manchester United vs Leeds United: Premier League preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Man Utd have identified Victor Osimhen as target with Harry Kane deal unlikely
- Man Utd made £100m bid for Declan Rice last summer, West Ham set fresh asking price
- Man Utd very attentive over Yannick Carrasco’s situation at Atletico Madrid
- Man Utd in advanced contract talks with Diogo Dalot amid Barcelona interest
- Could Kobbie Mainoo make his league debut for Manchester United in the absence of star midfielders?