It’s been what, two weeks now since the Sunderland game? In the intervening period we had an international break, during which tortoises completed two marathons. The normally proud Ferguson tended two apologies and, as the anticipation over the FA’s inevitable punishment grew, the officials came crawling out of their secret chamber and announced that Ferguson will be charged of ‘improper conduct’.
The Premier League fraternity were stunned. And out of their collective mouths escaped the words: ‘No shit, Sherlock!’
But it didn’t stop there. Apparently, Ferguson has another two weeks to respond. This is after tending two apologies (one in public and one to the FA).
Great work, FA!
At this rate they’ll take until next summer to decide to punish Ferguson with a fine/touchline ban/being forced to read Jeff Winter’s columns for a week etc.
Not that I’m complaining…
- Erik ten Hag gives his backing to Man Utd captain Harry Maguire
- Van de Beek’s former agent blasts Man Utd over unfair treatment of the midfielder
- Manchester United team news: Erik ten Hag gives fitness updates on three key players
- Marcus Rashford wins Premier League Player of the Month for September
- Manchester United vs West Ham United – October 30 – New Kick-off Time
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, Potential Line-ups & How to Watch
- David De Gea to hold talks with Erik ten Hag as his Man United future hangs in balance
- Pogba admits he fell short of expectations at Manchester United
- Rashford and Martial doubtful for Manchester derby after missing training
- Roberto Carlos names two current Man United players he would like to play with