Manchester United’s Andreas Pereira has reportedly sparked interest from Everton, who have approached the Red Devils to sign him.
According to Fabrizio Romano, several clubs are interested in the 25-year-old, including the Toffees.
The Merseyside club are keen on a loan deal, but United want a permanent sale.
The midfielder’s current contract at Old Trafford is set to expire in two years.
United want to sell him now, knowing his value will decrease as time passes.
The Brazilian spent last season with Lazio but didn’t secure much game time with the Serie A club.
He made 26 league appearances last season, making only three starts for the Eagles.
His first-team opportunities at United look limited, with Solskjaer having plenty of options in attack.
Pereira hasn’t been impressive for the Premier League outfit, failing to make an impact despite getting many opportunities.
He made 40 appearances during the 2019-20 season, netting only two goals and creating four assists.
Everton are an attractive option as Pereira can expect to get more minutes at Goodison Park and continue playing in the Premier League.
- 3 possible Frenkie de Jong alternatives Man Utd should pursue
- Man Utd have strongest interest in signing Frenkie de Jong
- Man Utd identify two goalkeepers to replace Dean Henderson
- Man Utd make initial contact for RB Leipzig star Nordi Mukiele
- Man Utd to face Atletico Madrid in fifth pre-season friendly
- Man Utd could make official bid for Christopher Nkunku next week
- Man Utd best placed to sign Pau Torres
- Man Utd target Tyrell Malacia impresses against Roma in UECL final
- Man Utd studying right offer for Alessandro Bastoni
- Should Man Utd move for Chelsea target Josko Gvardiol?