Erling Braut Haaland remains Manchester United’s priority transfer target for next summer, according to ESPN.
The Borussia Dortmund star is on every major European club’s radar thanks to his brilliant form over the past couple of years.
Since joining Dortmund in 2019, he has scored 63 goals in just 64 appearances.
Haaland will be pursued by several clubs next summer due to the reported €75 million release clause in his contract.
Given his goalscoring ability, no club will want to miss out on the opportunity to sign Haaland.
Bayern Munich are likely to view him as the long term replacement for Robert Lewandowski.
Paris Saint-Germain may lose Kylian Mbappe for free to Real Madrid next summer, and Haaland is in their sights.
Madrid could view him as a potential partner for Mbappe, while Manchester City are yet to replace Sergio Aguero.
Fighting for the 21-year-old goal machine alongside these clubs will be United.
The Red Devils tried signing Haaland from RB Salzburg in 2019, but the striker chose Dortmund instead.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s stunning return to Old Trafford will be costly, but this is unlikely to affect the club’s transfer plans next summer.
United should have enough funds to land the prolific striker next year and strengthen their attack even further.
Haaland would be an exciting addition to any European club, and United will be desperate to win the race to secure his services.
- Manchester United plan to enter the transfer race for Moises Caicedo
- Impressive stats come to the fore following massive performance from Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes for Portugal
- Real Madrid join Man Utd in race to sign Argentine star Enzo Fernandez
- Facundo Pellistri shines for Uruguay in 2-0 World Cup defeat to Portugal
- FA Cup third round draw: Man Utd to host Everton at Old Trafford
- Casemiro scores wonder goal as Manchester United duo help Brazil move into last 16 at the World Cup
- Man Utd plan to recall Ethan Laird if Aaron Wan-Bissaka leaves in January
- Man Utd target Sergej Milinkovic-Savic impresses for Serbia in World Cup thriller vs Cameroon
- Man Utd should sign Vincent Aboubakar from Al-Nassr on loan in January
- Manchester United midfielder Fred opens up on taking inspiration from legendary World Cup-winning Brazil squad