If you’re listening on a Mobile Device, use this link – Episode 33
Welcome to the thirty-third Can They Score podcast. During this week’s episode, Doron, Steven and I look back at our lacklustre victory against Swansea, consider our disappointment in conceding defeat to City and finish off with a preview of our trip to the Stadium of Light on Sunday. Questions Discussed Include: Have we seen the last of Scholes at Old Trafford? Have we got the most spoilt set of fans in the country? How unfairly are our away fans being treated in the PL? Disappointed, surprised or annoyed at our April capitulation?
If you are on a mobile device, you can either listen to the podcast via Soundcloud’s mobile website, here, or stream it to your device, here.
Subscribe via iTunes here.
- Manchester United find out FA Cup semi-final schedule
- Man Utd can prise away new ‘Erling Haaland’ for €50-60m this summer
- Victor Lindelof key to unlocking Denzel Dumfries’ switch to Manchester United
- Man Utd in pole position to sign wantaway Barcelona whizz-kid Ansu Fati
- Dean Henderson rejected Erik ten Hag’s proposal to return to Man United in January
- David de Gea turns down latest Manchester United contract
- Pep Guardiola’s comments on Harry Kane should serve as a warning to Man United
- Man Utd face competition from Chelsea and Real Madrid for Goncalo Ramos
- Man Utd star Scott McTominay scores stunning brace in Scotland’s 2-0 win vs Spain
- Manchester United’s Top-10 Highest Earners