If you’re listening on a Mobile Device, use this link – Episode 32
Welcome to the thirty second Can They Score podcast. During this week’s episode, Tom, Jon, Paul and I look back at our devastating Derby defeat against Manchester City; including in-depth discussion into Sir Alex’s selection, Ji Sung Park’s deterioration and Ryan Giggs’ legacy. To finish, we consider our remaining title hopes before previewing both Swansea’s trip to Old Trafford and City’s trip to St James Park.
Questions Discussed Include: How stupid does Sir Alex think the fans are if he expects us to believe that we weren’t set up to take a draw? At what point does Giggs begin to tarnish his legacy with his constant poor performances? When was the last time that Park did what (Sir Alex thinks) Park does best? Should we retain any hope in the title race? Featuring Tom’s Turning Point & Pattison’s Player Profile
If you are on a mobile device, you can either listen to the podcast via Soundcloud’s mobile website, here, or stream it to your device, here.
Subscribe via iTunes here.
- Newcastle United lining up summer deal for Man Utd midfielder Scott McTominay
- Man Utd may not sign Harry Kane amid fresh Tottenham stance
- Marcus Rashford withdraws from England squad through injury
- Man United could persuade RB Salzburg & RB Leipzig to cancel Benjamin Sesko deal by paying higher fee
- Man Utd lagging behind in Jude Bellingham transfer race
- Former Manchester United target Ismaila Sarr set to leave Watford this summer
- Man Utd reminded why they should sign Joao Palhinha this summer
- Roy Keane blasts Man Utd performance against Fulham
- 16: Man Utd star has outscored club’s top transfer target in 2023
- ‘You never know’: Frenkie de Jong reacts when asked about joining Man Utd this summer