If you’re listening on a Mobile Device, use this link – Episode 31
Welcome to the thirty first Can They Score podcast. During this week’s episode, Tom, Miguel, Steven and I look back at our soul destroying 4-4 draw against Everton before moving on to the biggest and most important preview of the year as we prepare for the title decider next Monday, during which time we interview Manchester City blogger; View From a Blue.
Questions Discussed Include: How can/ should we approach the biggest derby ever next Monday? Which United player will City fear most? Will City, or more importantly Mancini, approach the match searching for three points? Nani is outstanding going forward but does he leave too many spaces behind him when he goes forward?
Also Featuring Tom’s Turning Point & Pattison’s Player Profile!
Subscribe via iTunes here.
- Man Utd have excellent chance to sign West Ham star Declan Rice next summer
- Why Man Utd star should replace Spurs defender in Argentina starting XI
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ready for return after re-watching his 168 games in charge of Man Utd
- Chelsea attacker Christian Pulisic is destined for Man Utd move
- Liverpool join Man Utd in race to sign Cody Gakpo in January
- Man Utd sale could be completed before end of season
- Real Madrid linked with shock move for Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes
- Man Utd star Raphael Varane leads France in dramatic game against Tunisia at the World Cup
- ‘I think he’s turned it around’ – Paul Scholes names Marcus Rashford as stand out player so far at Manchester United
- ‘It’s quite an easy question’ – Former Manchester United midfielder names Casemiro as his ideal partner