If you’re listening on a Mobile Device, use this link – Episode 21
Welcome to the twenty- first Can They Score Manchester United podcast. After a roller-coaster week, this pod sees Steven, Tom, Adam and I look back at our loss at Anfield, our victory against Stoke, our trip to SW6 and full analysis of Ravel Morrison’s departure to Upton Park.
Questions Discussed Include: Who was at fault for Liverpool’s two goals, at Anfield, last week? At 26, just how good could Valencia be? Who should start at CB at Stamford Bridge? Was the time right for Ravel Morrison’s departure?
- Man United owners will consider selling minority shares if revised bids don’t impress them
- Man Utd must avoid signing Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic this summer
- Man Utd could sign Barcelona winger Ansu Fati for just €35m this summer
- Man Utd handed timely boost for Newcastle clash with Luke Shaw set to return early from England duty
- Why Man Utd should target Rasmus Hojlund next summer
- Man Utd following Roma and Juventus target Davide Frattesi
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe makes improved offer to buy Man Utd, Sheikh Jassim to follow
- Man Utd must enter race to sign Antonio Silva amid interest from three European clubs
- Victor Lindelof casts doubt on his Manchester United future
- How Glazers blew up Mourinho’s plan to bring Van Dijk to Man Utd
Academy All Time Best XI Series Betegy bwin Classic Posts Column Competition Contracts Europa League FA Cup General Football Injuries & Suspensions International Live Blog Loan Watch Managerial News Manchester United Manchester United Fixtures Manchester United Kits Manchester United News Manchester United Players Match Preview Match Reports Opinion Piece Paper Round-up Player of the Month Player Review Podcast Quotes Random Rant RedRants Feature Site News Sponsored Article Tactics & Analysis Tactics Board Team News The Paul McGeady Story Transfer News Transfer Rumours Transfers & Loans Transfer Stories UEFA Champions' League Video Wallpapers World Cup