Welcome to the second Can They Score Manchester United podcast.
Our aim to to bring you the best in analysis of the biggest club in the world with regular guests, previews, reviews and discussion. The podcast will be released weekly.
James (from Written Offside) and I, Chris (from Can They Score), welcome your feedback, positive or negative, as we want this to be something you enjoy.
We will be having a listeners questions slot in the coming weeks so please tweet us at any time with anything you would like us to discuss.
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns
- Antony proves his worth with fantastic Man Utd performance vs Chelsea
- Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea: Player ratings as McTominay powers the Red Devils to sixth
- Full confirmed line-ups: Man Utd vs Chelsea
- Andre Onana reveals why his Manchester United teammates call him ‘the boss’