Welcome to the tenth Can They Score Manchester United Podcast.
If you’re listening on a Mobile Device, use this link – Episode 10.
This week’s episodes features James and I along side Doron, from Stretford End, talking about United’s performances against Chelsea and Leeds, Macheda, Pogba, our trip to Stoke this weekend, listeners questions and much more!
James (from Written Offside) and I, Chris (from Can They Score), welcome your feedback, positive or negative, as our aim is to to bring you the best analysis of the biggest club in the world with interesting guest, reviews and discussion.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause