West Bromich Albion host Uniteds final game of the season and Sir Alex Fergusons 1500th and final game in charge of the club.
1,000’s of United fans will make the pilgrimage to The Hawthorns, ticketless or not! The atmosphere will be incredible.
Paul Scholes will also make his final appearance in what’s been a glittering career.
bwin go 80/1 Scholes bags a hat-trick, 16/1 he gets a brace and 5/2 he scores anytime. Get a free bet with bwin here
Wayne Rooney appears determined to hijack the limelight as he’s omitted from the squad again, possibly of his own choice.
Evans plays meaning Sir Alex has named a player from the youth team ranks in EVERY single one of his 1,500 squads.
The match is live on MUTV I believe but not Sky, so enjoy your streams.
With nothing to play for and their minds on foreign beaches, I fancy WBA to roll over and let United toy with them and, if United take their chances, it could be a cricket score. A fitting way to send off the greatest manager of all time.
Have a great day Reds, today really is the end of an era.
- Erik ten Hag confirms double Man Utd injury boost ahead of Newcastle clash
- Man Utd defender Luke Shaw agrees fresh four-year contract
- Sheikh Jassim believes new Owners’ and Directors’ Test will not affect his Man United takeover
- Erik ten Hag to make decision on futures of Scott McTominay and Victor Lindelof
- Manchester United’s debt rises to almost £1 billion
- Erik ten Hag wants Andre Onana to provide competition to David de Gea next season
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd goalkeeper Tom Heaton confirms he is out for a few weeks with an ankle injury
- Man Utd could lose Alejandro Garnacho to international duty in late May
- Bruno Fernandes wins Manchester United’s Player of the Month award for March