A bad cold (or is it flu? I can’t tell) has not allowed me to move around freely. Since I need to keep a thread active here, I’ll put up a short preview.
Right, where do we start? Ben Foster looks certain to make his debut, forced into action due to EVDS’s injury and Kuszczak’s suspension. So that’s something worth looking forward to as Derby aren’t exactly the team that would threaten most defences.
While Derby are quite easily one of the worst of the teams that have played in the Premier League, the team must realise that there cannot be any easy games from now on, to use a cliche. So we need to keep focus and do a job and, if it motivates the players enough, we are in a position where wins from now would keep us in front till the end.
Fergie will surely rotate the team. And with the kind of opposition it’s hard to guess the formation. Although, if fit, Saha should start.
Our prediction: 3-0 to United.
Meanwhile, a word on the Champions’ League, we got Roma, again. I don’t feel easy about this considering we face Barca in the semis. I’d have preferred Barca now rather than the semis, because we could have taken advantage of their poor form and the absence of Messi. But that’s what we have now, and we hope we beat them, and we hope our fans are well protected this time.
That would be all. Now to snuggle back into my bed before I wake up for the match.
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?