A bad cold (or is it flu? I can’t tell) has not allowed me to move around freely. Since I need to keep a thread active here, I’ll put up a short preview.
Right, where do we start? Ben Foster looks certain to make his debut, forced into action due to EVDS’s injury and Kuszczak’s suspension. So that’s something worth looking forward to as Derby aren’t exactly the team that would threaten most defences.
While Derby are quite easily one of the worst of the teams that have played in the Premier League, the team must realise that there cannot be any easy games from now on, to use a cliche. So we need to keep focus and do a job and, if it motivates the players enough, we are in a position where wins from now would keep us in front till the end.
Fergie will surely rotate the team. And with the kind of opposition it’s hard to guess the formation. Although, if fit, Saha should start.
Our prediction: 3-0 to United.
Meanwhile, a word on the Champions’ League, we got Roma, again. I don’t feel easy about this considering we face Barca in the semis. I’d have preferred Barca now rather than the semis, because we could have taken advantage of their poor form and the absence of Messi. But that’s what we have now, and we hope we beat them, and we hope our fans are well protected this time.
That would be all. Now to snuggle back into my bed before I wake up for the match.
- Man Utd sale could be completed before end of season
- Real Madrid linked with shock move for Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes
- Man Utd star Raphael Varane leads France in dramatic game against Tunisia at the World Cup
- ‘I think he’s turned it around’ – Paul Scholes names Marcus Rashford as stand out player so far at Manchester United
- ‘It’s quite an easy question’ – Former Manchester United midfielder names Casemiro as his ideal partner
- Gary Neville says Marcus Rashford should be a guaranteed starter for England vs Senegal
- Man Utd handed blow with Benfica set to hand new contract to Goncalo Ramos
- Cristiano Ronaldo closing in on January move to Al Nassr
- Manchester United’s December 2022 Preview: Schedule & Predictions
- Man Utd need to pay €50m up front to sign Cody Gakpo – Fabrizio Romano