A picture speaks a thousand word. A video speaks, well shows, depending on its length, anything between 10 and quadrillion images. So let’s do this with video exhibits.
Inference: Arrogance, good. Contempt, bad. Contempt for Big Walrus-faced manager, worse. Who better to explain contempt and arrogance than our own beloved master mind gamer. (I just made that sound like a cool futuristic game, didn’t I?) On a completely unrelated tangent, regarding contempt and arrogance, it is quite possible that some unhappy men could summon up the courage to walk up to him and say, “Mr Pot, meet Mr. Kettle”. But that will be in a parallel universe, which is why this is an irrelevant tangent.
Inference: “I know. We make the best lasgane. Deal with it. Prepared in no time and served by me, the best waiter in Spain.” (Read these lines in conjunction with the video. Helps deconstruct the inner workings of the portly gentleman on view. If it does not, well, humour me now, will you!)
Inference: It seems our lasagne inference was wrong after all. It was the wine, Big Walrus-faced manager was after. The crossover of hands meant, no wine for you, making a subtle reference to the soup Nazi. Now anyone being denied the best wine from the best waiter of Spain is bound to be disappointed.
Since this post follows an almost Tarantinoesque non-linear narrative, exhibit I would actually come between II and III in the real world timeline, as Big walrus-faced manager works very hard (but is denied his wine). So Big walrus-faced manager does his press conference while holding onto straws handed over to him by a Scotsman returning from possibly a productive day at the Grand National.
It’s what old friends would do anyway.
- Pogba admits he fell short of expectations at Manchester United
- Rashford and Martial doubtful for Manchester derby after missing training
- Roberto Carlos names two current Man United players he would like to play with
- Three Manchester United winners from the international break
- ‘He makes my game easier’ – Bruno Fernandes full of praise for Eriksen
- Diogo Dalot hoping for a new Man United contract with Europe’s elite clubs eyeing up transfer
- Manchester United midfielder gives verdict on Ronaldo’s performance after Portugal’s 1-0 defeat
- Ben Foster advises Jude Bellingham to join Manchester United
- Manchester United: Shaw and Ferdinand back Maguire after England horror show
- Cody Gakpo’s form could reignite interest from Manchester United in January