A picture speaks a thousand word. A video speaks, well shows, depending on its length, anything between 10 and quadrillion images. So let’s do this with video exhibits.
Inference: Arrogance, good. Contempt, bad. Contempt for Big Walrus-faced manager, worse. Who better to explain contempt and arrogance than our own beloved master mind gamer. (I just made that sound like a cool futuristic game, didn’t I?) On a completely unrelated tangent, regarding contempt and arrogance, it is quite possible that some unhappy men could summon up the courage to walk up to him and say, “Mr Pot, meet Mr. Kettle”. But that will be in a parallel universe, which is why this is an irrelevant tangent.
Inference: “I know. We make the best lasgane. Deal with it. Prepared in no time and served by me, the best waiter in Spain.” (Read these lines in conjunction with the video. Helps deconstruct the inner workings of the portly gentleman on view. If it does not, well, humour me now, will you!)
Inference: It seems our lasagne inference was wrong after all. It was the wine, Big Walrus-faced manager was after. The crossover of hands meant, no wine for you, making a subtle reference to the soup Nazi. Now anyone being denied the best wine from the best waiter of Spain is bound to be disappointed.
Since this post follows an almost Tarantinoesque non-linear narrative, exhibit I would actually come between II and III in the real world timeline, as Big walrus-faced manager works very hard (but is denied his wine). So Big walrus-faced manager does his press conference while holding onto straws handed over to him by a Scotsman returning from possibly a productive day at the Grand National.
It’s what old friends would do anyway.
- Where do Manchester United Under 18s stand in the league table after their latest game?
- Loan Watch: Debuts for Bernard and McNeill, Mejbri bags assist
- Man Utd without six players for Leeds clash after triple injury blow
- Louis Saha backs Man Utd to sign Harry Kane and win the Premier League
- Manchester United vs Leeds United: Premier League preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Man Utd have identified Victor Osimhen as target with Harry Kane deal unlikely
- Man Utd made £100m bid for Declan Rice last summer, West Ham set fresh asking price
- Man Utd very attentive over Yannick Carrasco’s situation at Atletico Madrid
- Man Utd in advanced contract talks with Diogo Dalot amid Barcelona interest
- Could Kobbie Mainoo make his league debut for Manchester United in the absence of star midfielders?