As most of you will know while one Argentinean has recently entered Old Trafford another seems very likely to be leaving soon. A decision will be made on the future of â€˜Fans Favourite of the 05/06 seasonâ€™ Gabby Heinze later today, though his court case hearing was yesterday. He presented his case to a 3-man team with both Sir Alex and Carlos present.
After all we have done for him, stood by him during his injury, the greedy git wants a move to Loserpool! If he gets his way we will be forced into accepting an offer from Liverpool.
I think fans opinions are mixed with some saying we should sell him to Liverpool and some totally against the decision, I personally wouldnâ€™t mind the move IF we donâ€™t get another offer for him but Sir Alex doesnâ€™t seem to keen.
So what do you guys think now that D-day is here, and also feel free to post your opinions on the decision which will come later on today.
- Fabrizio Romano confirms Dean Henderson is close to Nottingham Forest transfer
- Victor Lindelof set to be offered fresh terms by Man Utd, Erik ten Hag wants to keep him
- Man Utd keeping tabs on Leon Goretzka amid Bayern’s pursuit of Declan Rice
- Man Utd step up interest in signing Atalanta sensation Rasmus Hojlund
- Glazers give green light to pursue deal for Chelsea star Mason Mount
- Man United keeping tabs on Chicago Fire midfielder Brian Gutierrez
- Jack Butland completes Rangers medical as Man United exit all but confirmed
- Kim Min-jae ready to say yes to Man Utd, €7m per year deal proposed
- Man Utd could return for Barcelona star Ansu Fati as Ten Hag eyes another left winger
- Man Utd closely following Sporting defender Goncalo Inacio