Manchester United have today confirmed 10 players have departed Old Trafford since the end of the 2017-18 campaign.
The only significant departures are the £6.5 million sale of goalkeeper Sam Johnstone to West Bromwich Albion and Dean Henderson going out on loan to Sheffield United. Joe Riley completed a permanent move to Bradford City and Indy Boonen to KV Oostende in Belgium, whilst the other six players have been released.
The 10 players no longer with Manchester United for the 2018-19 season are as follows:
Indy Boonen to KV Oostende (permanent)
Dean Henderson to Sheffield United (loan)
Max Johnstone (released)
Sam Johnstone to West Bromwich Albion (permanent)
Jake Kenyon (released)
Ilias Moutha-Sebtaoui (released)
Devonte Redmond (released)
Theo Richardson (released)
Joe Riley to Bradford City (permanent)
Charlie Scott (released)
Dean Henderson signed a new deal with us this summer and has been sent out on a season long loan with Championship side Sheffield United.
West Brom have snapped up Sam Johnstone, who was our third choice goalkeeper last season. He has been immediately replaced by the £1.5 million capture of Lee Grant from Stoke City on Tuesday.
- Jadon Sancho reunion would be appealing for Borussia Dortmund but there are reservations
- Manchester United to assess fitness of three players ahead of their Premier League clash with Crystal Palace
- Daley Blind sends warning to Man Utd midfielder Donny van de Beek
- Man United plan contract talks for rising star Hannibal Mejbri
- Sofyan Amrabat only wanted Man Utd this summer, eyes permanent stay
- Roy Keane sends message to Jadon Sancho after Man Utd exile
- Manchester United’s under-21s suffer 8-1 thrashing against Bolton Wanderers
- Man Utd have fresh solution at left-back with Sofyan Amrabat
- Alejandro Garnacho reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s performance against Crystal Palace
- Casemiro delivers masterclass performance against Crystal Palace in Carabao Cup