Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has confirmed his starting line-up for today’s Premier League clash against Brighton & Hove Albion at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils suffered a 3-1 defeat to Arsenal on the road before the international break, and Ten Hag will want his team to make amends against the Seagulls.
Ahead of the game, the Dutch tactician has opted to make three changes to the starting line-up.
Antony was already unavailable to face Brighton due to personal reasons. Instead of playing Alejandro Garnacho or Facundo Pellistri, Ten Hag has opted for Scott McTominay.
McTominay could partner Casemiro in the centre of the park today, in our view. We could see Christian Eriksen in the number 10 role with Bruno Fernandes on the right wing.
Elsewhere, Ten Hag has opted to replace Anthony Martial with Rasmus Hojlund up front.
Martial has started the last two games against Nottingham Forest and Arsenal. He was ineffective in both of those matches. Hojlund has got the nod over him.
The Dane is set to make his home debut today, having impressed in his maiden cameo appearance against the Gunners off the bench before the break.
The third change has been made at left-back. Diogo Dalot, who played from the role against Arsenal, has switched to the opposite end, replacing Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Sergio Reguilon has been handed his full debut for the Red Devils.
Confirmed Man Utd starting line-up vs Brighton: Andre Onana, Diogo Dalot, Victor Lindelof, Lisandro Martinez, Sergio Reguilon; Casemiro, Scott McTominay; Bruno Fernandes, Christian Eriksen, Marcus Rashford; Rasmus Hojlund.
- Barcelona manager Xavi picks Marcus Rashford as one of the most difficult players to stop
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd