Victory for Manchester United this afternoon would see us open up a four point lead over Liverpool and put us within two points of guaranteeing Champions League football next season.
Defeat for West Bromwich Albion today would leave them 12 points from safety with four games to play – essentially relegated.
Jose Mourinho confirmed on Friday that Sergio Romero is the only absentee for today’s game. However, Eric Bailly appears to have picked up a knock since as the Ivorian is not involved in today’s squad.
The two teams for today’s game are confirmed as:
David de Gea; Antonio Valencia, Victor Lindelof, Chris Smalling, Ashley Young; Nemanja Matic, Ander Herrera; Juan Mata, Paul Pogba, Alexis Sanchez; Romelu Lukaku
Substitutes: Joel Pereira, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Scott McTominay, Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford
Victor Lindelof replaces Eric Bailly who appears to have picked up a knock. The Swede will partner Chris Smalling in the back four with Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young remaining at full-back.
Ander Herrera will partner Nemanja Matic in front of the back four whilst Paul Pogba will play a more attacking role from central midfield after his brace in the Manchester derby last weekend. Juan Mata replaces Jesse Lingard on the right wing with the Englishman joined on the bench by both Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.
West Bromwich Albion
Ben Foster; Allan Nyom, Craig Dawson, Ahmed Hegazi, Kieran Gibbs; Matt Phillips, Jake Livermore, Chris Brunt, James McClean; Jay Rodriguez; Salomon Rondon
Substitutes: Boaz Myhill, Ali Gabr, Claudio Yacob, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Sam Field, Oliver Burke, Daniel Sturridge
West Brom’s caretaker manager Darren Moore has named Jake Livermore as the only holding midfielder in his starting lineup as both Claudio Yacob and Grzegorz Krychowiak are among the substitutes.
The former-West Brom player has named an attacking lineup for a team visiting Old Trafford, albeit unchanged from their 1-1 draw at home to Swansea City last weekend.
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday