Manchester United are in Premier League action this evening at Wembley Stadium to take on Tottenham Hotspur.
We head to the capital in great form having won all five matches in all competitions in 2018 without conceding a goal. The big news is that Alexis Sanchez is confirmed to start in what will be his Premier League debut for us.
Meanwhile Tottenham have been inconsistent, including 1-1 draws with Southampton and Newport County in their last two games.
The two teams for this evening’s game have been confirmed as:
David de Gea; Antonio Valencia, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Ashley Young; Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic; Alexis Sanchez, Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial; Romelu Lukaku
Substitutes: Sergio Romero, Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw, Marouane Fellaini, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata, Marcus Rashford
Jose Mourinho sticks with the 4-3-3 formation he used at Yeovil with Alexis Sanchez seemingly starting down the right wing for us and Anthony Martial on the left. Jesse Lingard is back in as the number 10, assuming he’s not on the right and Alexis in the number 10! The Chilean superstar is the only survivor from Friday’s starting XI.
Romelu Lukaku starts up front as Marcus Rashford drops to the bench. Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young come back into their full-back roles.
Hugo Lloris; Kieran Trippier, Davinson Sanchez, Jan Vertonghen, Ben Davies; Eric Dier, Mousa Dembele; Heung-min Son Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen; Harry Kane
Substitutes: Michel Vorm, Danny Rose, Kyle Walker-Peters, Victor Wanyama, Moussa Sissoko, Erik Lamela, Fernando Llorente
Hugo Lloris and Christian Eriksen are both back in the starting lineup after missing Tottenham’s last two games through illness. Toby Alderweireld has only just returned to training following a lengthy lay-off so Davinson Sanchez continues alongside Jan Vertonghen in a back four.
Former-Manchester United target Danny Rose is back among the substitutes after a recent knee injury but Ben Davies continues at left-back. In-form Harry Kane will be supported by Eriksen, Dele Alli and Heung-min Son as per usual.
- Jadon Sancho reunion would be appealing for Borussia Dortmund but there are reservations
- Manchester United to assess fitness of three players ahead of their Premier League clash with Crystal Palace
- Daley Blind sends warning to Man Utd midfielder Donny van de Beek
- Man United plan contract talks for rising star Hannibal Mejbri
- Sofyan Amrabat only wanted Man Utd this summer, eyes permanent stay
- Roy Keane sends message to Jadon Sancho after Man Utd exile
- Manchester United’s under-21s suffer 8-1 thrashing against Bolton Wanderers
- Man Utd have fresh solution at left-back with Sofyan Amrabat
- Alejandro Garnacho reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s performance against Crystal Palace
- Casemiro delivers masterclass performance against Crystal Palace in Carabao Cup