We continue to edge closer to United related news, but this was too difficult to pass up. When the King speaks we have to listen:
“I think that Raymond Domenech is the worst coach in French football since Louis XVI. If it was up to me, I’d put (Bordeaux coach) Laurent Blanc in charge of the France team,” the former Manchester United hero continued.
“He continues the season with Bordeaux, he wins the league with Bordeaux and he wins the World Cup! I’m not the only one who thinks that… What shocked me most wasn’t the handball, honestly,” said Cantona.
“What shocked me most was that at the end of the match, in front of the television cameras, this player (Henry) went and sat down next to an Irish player to console him, even though he’d screwed them three minutes earlier.
“If I’d been Irish, he wouldn’t have lasted three seconds.”
- ‘He makes my game easier’ – Bruno Fernandes full of praise for Eriksen
- Diogo Dalot hoping for a new Man United contract with Europe’s elite clubs eyeing up transfer
- Manchester United midfielder gives verdict on Ronaldo’s performance after Portugal’s 1-0 defeat
- Ben Foster advises Jude Bellingham to join Manchester United
- Manchester United: Shaw and Ferdinand back Maguire after England horror show
- Cody Gakpo’s form could reignite interest from Manchester United in January
- Tyrell Malacia stars against Belgium to cement Manchester United place ahead of Shaw
- Michael Carrick praises Manchester United’s summer signing Christian Eriksen
- Manchester United should move on from Cristiano Ronaldo in January
- Manchester United should be half-owned by ‘real fans’, says Eric Cantona