Former Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster has advised Jude Bellingham to join the Premier League giants.
The 19-year-old is currently one of the most sought-after players in world football.
The youngster has made tremendous progress at Borussia Dortmund in the last two years. Since joining the Bundesliga club, he has made over 100 appearances and scored 13 goals.
It is no surprise that some of the biggest European clubs such as Liverpool, Manchester City and Real Madrid are now chasing his signature.
The Red Devils are also one of the interested parties, but they face stiff competition.
Fresh reports from Marca suggest that the midfielder is keen on a move to Madrid next summer.
However, Foster believes Bellingham would thrive more at United and has urged him to join his old club.
“I would love to see him go to Manchester United,” Foster said on his YouTube channel.
“I think he would thrive more at Manchester United – he’d have more responsibility, and I think he would enjoy it there more.
“I think he would know he’s the main man. I worry that if he went to a club like Man City, he might just sort of [end up] a little like Jack Grealish.
“He would just fade a little bit at Manchester City. So I would love him at Manchester United – I think he would smash it.”
The Red Devils wanted to sign a progressive central midfielder in the summer. However, they failed to land their key target Frenkie de Jong who ended up staying at Barcelona.
United finally signed Casemiro from Madrid, but he is a completely different type of player.
The Red Devils will be in the market for a progressive midfielder next summer, and they will not find a better player than Bellingham.
The England international has all the qualities to be a massive success in the Premier League. At such a young age, he has proved his abilities both in the Bundesliga and Champions League.
He has excelled as a number eight but can also act as the playmaker from the number six role.
- Man Utd have excellent chance to sign West Ham star Declan Rice next summer
- Why Man Utd star should replace Spurs defender in Argentina starting XI
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ready for return after re-watching his 168 games in charge of Man Utd
- Chelsea attacker Christian Pulisic is destined for Man Utd move
- Liverpool join Man Utd in race to sign Cody Gakpo in January
- Man Utd sale could be completed before end of season
- Real Madrid linked with shock move for Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes
- Man Utd star Raphael Varane leads France in dramatic game against Tunisia at the World Cup
- ‘I think he’s turned it around’ – Paul Scholes names Marcus Rashford as stand out player so far at Manchester United
- ‘It’s quite an easy question’ – Former Manchester United midfielder names Casemiro as his ideal partner