The Red Devils have won 10 and lost none of their 12 Premier League games against the Baggies, and the visitors have won none and lost 10 of their last 13 trips to Manchester.
Sir Alex’s side come into the game 7 points clear of their nearest pursuers in the league following a dramatic 4-3 win over Newcastle on Boxing Day, and despite letting in goals are scoring plenty at the other end.
As far as who will get the opener in this is concerned there are several players with good records against West Brom.
Wayne Rooney has scored four goals in his last three league appearances against them but is unfortunately ruled out with a knee injury.
Nani and Hernandez have both scored in two of their three appearances against the Baggies, and can be backed at 9 and 5 respectively with bet365.
Robin van Persie, who has now scored 61 goals in his last 74 Premier League appearances since January 2011, is not surprisingly favourite once again to break the deadlock at 3.6 with sportingbet and makes plenty of appeal to do so.
Over 2.5 goals looks a really solid bet at a standout 1.53 with Ladbrokes, and I fancy United to win this 3-0 or 4-0.
Those scorelines can be backed at 9.5 and 15 respectively with Coral.
- Man Utd suffer transfer blow as Joshua Zirkzee wants to stay in Serie A
- Man Utd set to battle it out with Tottenham to land Bayer Leverkusen star Odion Kossounou
- Jeremie Frimpong is the most serious target for Man Utd, impressed by his performances
- Ratcliffe outlines three-year plan to knock Man City and Liverpool off their perch
- Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw set to miss the rest of the season
- Is Ashford’s United Arrival Now Simply A Matter Of Time?
- Wayne Rooney identifies Manchester United’s biggest issue right now
- Manchester United invite Gary Neville to help regenerate Old Trafford and surrounding area
- Manchester United’s FA Cup chances – can Hojlund fire the Red Devils to a trophy this season?
- Jadon Sancho struggles in Dortmund’s Champions League draw against PSV