Right. It looks like our match previewer is AWOL so let’s keep it short here. Consider this an open discussion thread — predictions, pre-match whines, moans, cheers; everything.
We lost our last match against Villa, but this United side is streets ahead of the huffing, puffing, lump of blob that was getting by on crutches.
My prediction: 2-1 to United.
Take it away.
- 16: Man Utd star has outscored club’s top transfer target in 2023
- ‘You never know’: Frenkie de Jong reacts when asked about joining Man Utd this summer
- Erik ten Hag heaps special praise on Bruno Fernandes after FA Cup quarter-final win
- David de Gea delivers outstanding performance in FA Cup quarter-final vs Fulham
- Blow for Manchester United as Harry Maguire is ruled out of the FA Cup semi-final
- Marcel Sabitzer believes Manchester United were not handed the FA Cup quarter-final victory on a plate
- Manchester United to play Brighton & Hove Albion in the FA Cup semi-final
- Manchester United 3-1 Fulham: Three talking points as the Red Devils progress to the FA Cup semi-finals after remarkable second-half drama
- Facundo Pellistri reflects on first Manchester United start
- Erik ten Hag doesn’t need Ousmane Dembele despite report
Academy All Time Best XI Series Betegy bwin Classic Posts Column Competition Contracts Europa League FA Cup General Football Injuries & Suspensions International Live Blog Loan Watch Managerial News Manchester United Manchester United Fixtures Manchester United Kits Manchester United News Manchester United Players Match Preview Match Reports Opinion Piece Paper Round-up Player of the Month Player Review Podcast Quotes Random Rant RedRants Feature Site News Sponsored Article Tactics & Analysis Tactics Board Team News The Paul McGeady Story Transfer News Transfer Rumours Transfers & Loans Transfer Stories UEFA Champions' League Video Wallpapers World Cup