United are a top priced 1.25 with bet365 and Betfred to beat Aston Villa at Old Trafford, and everything suggests they are bankers to do just that.
The stats reveal that Villa have won just one of their last 34 Premier League games against The Red Devils (L24,D9), and they have also scored just 10 times in their previous 20 league trips to Manchester.
The visitors have also lost 28 times to United in the top flight – six more times than against any other side.
It really should be a case of a comfortable success for Sir Alex’s men who need a maximum of six points from their last five games to win the title.
Indeed, they could well come into the game needing to win this if Spurs beat City on Sunday and anything other than a victory is hard to envisage.
Having endured a baron spell, Robin van Persie has scored in consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time since January, and looks a worthy favourite to open the scoring at a standout 4.5 with Coral.
That price looks big given that he is as short as 3.25 elsewhere and he can also be backed at a best of 1.91 with Coral to net anytime.
For those looking for an alternative to the obvious in the first scorer market, Shinji Kagawa who has been involved in five goals (three goals and two assists) in his last seven league appearances offers a bit of each-way value at 8 with Coral and Ladbrokes.
United to win to nil also looks far too big and well worth a wager at the 2.3 on offer with Coral, and in the correct score market I am going to take them to run out 3-0 or 4-0 winners.
Those outcomes are priced up at 9 and 13 respectively with Coral.
- Victor Osimhen’s agent has received calls from Man Utd but Napoli firm on price tag
- Manchester United in talks to sign Atalanta’s Rasmus Hojlund and Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani
- Ajax and Edson Alvarez are Man Utd’s best bet for moving on Donny van de Beek
- Man Utd identify Moussa Diaby as Anthony Martial’s heir – Report
- Manchester United: Rangers in advanced talks to sign Jack Butland on free transfer
- How Man Utd Could Line Up For the 2023/24 Premier League Season
- Man Utd ready to hand £10m pay-off to Harry Maguire ahead of possible West Ham move
- Man Utd interested in signing Dusan Vlahovic as Juventus set asking price
- Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount agrees terms with Man Utd ahead of likely transfer
- Anthony Elanga price drop shows Man Utd’s desperation to shift unwanted players