When people abused him, he ignored them and let his players make them cry.
When a ‘respected pundit’ laughed at his ‘kids’, he made sure the pundit’s words would haunt him to this day.
When the world wrote him (and his team) off as a fading force, he gave them a fitting riposte; one that was delivered by his team with such force and breathtaking style.
Well, I’ll spare you the rhetoric as I can go on and on with this one. As some of you might have noticed, at the top menu of this site is the Sir Alex Ferguson Page where we plan to build a shrine/tribute to the great man. We hope to build up on whatever form of media (print/audio/video) and put together a nice compilation. At present it has some 60 odd memorable quotes which we hope to add to.
If you find more interesting stuff, be it audio/video/print please do not hesitate to get in touch with us using the Contact Form. We will attribute you in our credits.
Hope you find our compilation to your liking.
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?