Since the inception and creation of UEFA in 1954 the World of football has witnessed an array of great goals in great European tournaments such as the European Championship itself and The European Cup to name but two.
This DVD is a must have for any serious football fan who likes to relive the goals he’s already seen but also the one’s he may never have seen before.
Enjoy over 300 stunning strikes spanning more than 50 years of UEFA competition with this 5-DVD collection available from Amazon from tomorrow.
Over the past five decades European football has produced some of the most breathtaking goals the sport has ever witnessed. These sublime moments capture the magic of the game that has captivated audiences around the world. For the first time, these remarkable DVDs bring together a feast of glorious goals in one unique collection.
Broken down by decade from 1960 to 2010, each hour-long programme features the greatest European goals of that year, from scintillating solo strikes to tremendous team efforts, including:
- Marco Van Basten – USSR v. Holland, EURO 1988
- Paul Gascoigne – England v. Scotland, EURO 1996
- Zinedine Zidane – Bayer Leverkusen v. Real Madrid, UEFA Champions League, 2002
From George Best’s winner for Manchester United against Benfica in the 1968 European Cup Final, to Marco van Basten’s stunning volley in the EURO 1988 Final, this Great Goals of European Football Collection will be savoured by every fan of the beautiful game.
RedRants is offering you the chance to win a copy of this 5-Disc Boxset just by answering a simple question.
Q: Which ex-Manchester United player crossed the ball to Marco van Basten for that volley in 1988?
If you don’t know which goal that is then here it is in all its wonderful glory!
To get your answers in simply follow us on Twitter Follow @Red_Rants
then tweet your answer Tweet to @Red_Rants
You MUST still be following us when the competition closes to win the prize.
Competition ends at Midnight (UK) on Tuesday 21st August 2012. Good luck everyone!
You can also purchase your own copy from Amazon for just £13.99.
- Sheikh Jassim believes new Owners’ and Directors’ Test will not affect his Man United takeover
- Erik ten Hag to make decision on futures of Scott McTominay and Victor Lindelof
- Manchester United’s debt rises to almost £1 billion
- Erik ten Hag wants Andre Onana to provide competition to David de Gea next season
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd goalkeeper Tom Heaton confirms he is out for a few weeks with an ankle injury
- Man Utd could lose Alejandro Garnacho to international duty in late May
- Bruno Fernandes wins Manchester United’s Player of the Month award for March
- Changes made to Owners’ and Directors’ Test could affect Man United takeover
- Six former Manchester United players shortlisted for induction into Premier League Hall of Fame