The 2011/2012 Manchester United home kit has been revealed and it will be available from June 3, 2011. However, you can pre-order the kit now so you will receive your shirt on June 3rd.
The simple red shirt with a black and white striped collar is quite similar to the current home shirt. The only major differences are the style of collar and the white stripe on the shoulder and arms has been removed.
Fans don’t seem to be content with anything Nike does. Until last year, they were changing the kits around too much and this year they are ripping off fans by just changing the collar of the shirt.
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe now seriously considering buying minority Manchester United stake
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash