0 – Marcus Rashford failed to hit the target with any of his six attempts on goal over the course of the tie.
1 – Alexis Sanchez had just one effort on goal in his 164 minutes over the course of the tie – it was off target.
3 – Sevilla’s Wissam Ben Yedder had more shots on target in the 20 minutes he played in the second leg than any single Manchester United player did over the two legs combined.
4 – Manchester United produced just four shots on target over the two legs.
5 – Romelu Lukaku has scored just one goal versus the ‘top six’ in the Premier League, whilst Wissam Ben Yedder has scored five… despite playing in La Liga.
7 – Manchester United have reached the Champions League quarter-finals just once in the past seven seasons.
14% – Romelu Lukaku hit the target with just one of his seven attempts on goal over the course of the tie.
20% – Jose Mourinho has won just one of five Champions League knockout ties after drawing the first leg 0-0.
46 – Sevilla had 46 efforts on goal over the two legs – that’s a shot every four minutes on average.
47% – Manchester United averaged 47% of the possession over the course of two legs.
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday